This again is an important aspect in your grooming and appearances. Apart from grooming and makeup, clothing, footwear, accessories are a distinctive fashion practice. Make yourself noticed with a constant trend and the style in which you as a personality should dress. Attention has to be taken in terms of textile colors and patterns keeping in mind the occasion you are attending. mprove your appearance with better dressing sense is my mantra. Subtle changes in style can make a major difference in the way others perceive you and can make you feel better. The right kind of clothing and accessories will surely compliment your beautiful features adding a dash of confidence and positivity. Dress sense applies to everyone irrespective of her physical appearance. Look and feel comfortable and confidant and that is important for one’s self esteem. Reduce those areas where you feel embarrassed or self-conscious about. For undergarments, resolve it by getting your sizing right to avoid discomforts.
- i) It is the feel-good factor in choosing the right clothes that fits you on every occasion.
- ii) Wearing a monochromatic color scheme is elegant and flattering to all body types. Use bright colours wisely, especially classic browns, beiges and charcoal grey looks good on everyone.
- iv) When wearing trousers, stick on lower waistline with a flat front and no pleats. While wearing wide-legged trouser, pair them with a shirt or jacket.
- v) Belts blending with your clothing colour will accentuate your dressing and is a versatile accessory.
- vi) Picking the right footwear to go with your clothing is important.
Please highlight the occasion or the event you are attending and centre your comfort zone and your personality traits. I love Indian dresses; especially sarees, Salwar-kameez for various important occasions. Justifying the presence for an occasion – official, weddings, parties, etc., it is important for we women in various capacities and profession including housewives, students at schools and colleges to highlight their appearances accordingly. Be it Indian or Western, I am a game for whatever fits and compliments your whole appearance.